Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Health
By Toni Wescher
Harper Collins, revised 2001
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women achieve pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or simply gain better control of their health and lives through natural means. This book thoroughly explains the Fertility Awareness Method, which in only a couple of minutes a day allows to you:
- Enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices.
- Maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor or expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy.
- Increase the likelihood of your choosing the gender of your baby.
- Gain control of your sexual and gynecological health.
This expanded new edition includes:
- A revolutionary new intuitive charting system.
- Numerous new master charts, including separate charts for birth control, pregnancy achievement, and menopause.
- The latest on fertility conditions and high-tech treatments.
- Comprehensive tables that clearly summarize fertility-related drugs and procedures.
Visit the Bastyr Dispensary − your source for books on natural health care and more.
Back to recommended reading list.