Learn how natural health can help you at the free lecture series "Living Naturally: Conversations on Health and Happiness with Bastyr Experts," presented by Bastyr University and its teaching clinic, Bastyr Center for Natural Health. Each conversation takes place at Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle and features an audience Q-and-A session. Come learn from our experts and discuss what health and happiness mean to you.
The fall 2014 series includes the following lectures:
- How Ayurvedic Medicine Can Help You with Dhaval Dhru, MD
Saturday, Sept. 13, 10:30 a.m. to noon
Watch the YouTube video
- Finding the Right Supplements for You with Stephen Phipps, PhD, ND
Saturday, Oct. 4, 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Sweet Tooth Therapy! Curbing Cravings and Finding Sweet Solutions with Mary Purdy, MS, RD
Tuesday, Oct. 28, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Do You Have a Food Allergy? with advanced Master of Science in Nutrition students supervised by Kelly Morrow, MS, RD, CD
Thursday, Nov. 13, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Winter Gifts: Making Herbal Products at Home with Natalie Walsh, ND, MS
Saturday, Dec. 6, 10:30 a.m. to noon